Baltimore Social produces casual sports leagues and events for youth through senior citizens, offering fun, casual experiences that mix sports and socializing in an organized way.
What Makes us different: We have 80 year old men playing in our leagues and 21 year olds. We do adult leagues backwards, we have more woman then men, focus just as much on the social interaction as we do the actual activities and we are genuinely involved with our community partners.
Local Economic Impact
- 35,000+ Annual Baltimore adult members
- 1,500+ activation days
- 6 full time employees and over 100 part time employees in Baltimore
- On average, per week, a league member spends $7.50 to $15 at local businesses
- Yearly league impact on local businesses: $1.5M to $2.5M
- Permits generate money for the City, Baltimore City Parks & Rec and Baltimore Public Schools: $120K – $180K/year
- Permits also granted from private locations and charter schools
- Donations to school: $10,000/year
- Shirts printed locally: $75,000/year
- Estimated $2.75M – 4M total economic impact in 2015
- Flag football
- Kan jam
Baltimore Social also produces a number of annual and seasonal events and tournaments.