Baltimore Bocce League
Baltimore Social loves Bocce because it is fun no matter what your skill level may be – beginner or a high roller, there is a place for you. Join our most social sport today!
Baltimore Social Bocce
This is where it all began – Baltimore Social’s first ever league. Needless to say, bocce is our first love and a sport we take to heart.
- Team Size (5-12 players) – no gender requirements
- Roster Minimum: 5 players must have a minimum of 2 players present to play each week
- Games scheduled between 6:30-9:30 p.m.
- Each bocce season is 6 weeks + playoffs (all teams make playoffs, unless you forfeit 2x)
- Small groups & free-agents merged into complete teams after registration closes.
How to Sign Up
- Minimum players for a full bocce team is 5. If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee’s among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before signup deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
SOLO / FREE AGENT
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in Baltimore!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
** World Cup Style Tournament to decide a City Championship **
Top 4 teams in regular season & the 2 teams that make league finals.
- Awesome Baltimore Bocce League T-shirts in your own team specific color.
- Free beer party at the end of season for each player.
- Weekly Bud Light specials for players at league sponsor bar.
- Inclusion in other Baltimore Social special events and activities.
This is a SOCIAL league so make sure to bring your team to the sponsor bar after the games for some tomfoolery!
Click on the registration links to see which location each league goes to. You’ll get to meet and party with players from many of our other sports leagues as well so get ready to meet tons of people every week!
For assistance and inquiries about scheduling, rules, and officiating, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!