Welcome to Baltimore Social Dodgeball League!
We offer a 6 week season with playoffs where all teams make the playoffs! Players compete against each other in a friendly environment and then afterwards enjoy flip cup games and socializing with their friends at local bars.
Baltimore Social Dodgeball
- 6v6 (no more than 4 males, at least 2 females)
- Team Size: 8 to 10 players
- Each match has a 30 minute time limit, so you play as many games as time allows
- Get players out by hitting them (anywhere except the head) with a thrown ball or by knocking a ball out of their hands
- Catch a thrown ball to get a player out ..And get a teammate back in!
- Go the bar for our MANDATORY Flip Cup League, socializing and a rowdy ole time.
- 10 v 10 (no more than 6 males, at least 4 females)
- Team Size: 13 – 25 people
- Min 6 people to play (1 female)
- Foam Balls
- Dodgeball 2 Points – For Wins
- Flip Cup 1 Point – For Wins
- Play as many games in 35 mins
- NO HEAD SHOTS
- Variation throughout the night
- MUSIC DURING GAMES!
Party Dodgeball Variations ( Play Multiple Variations each Night)
– Greek Dodgeball
– 4 Quadrant Dodgeball
– Protect the Pin Dodgeball
– Doctor Dodgeball
– Prison Dodgeball
How to Sign Up
- *Minimum players for a full dodgeball team depends on type of league.
- Party Dodgeball – 13 player min for team
- Traditional – 9 player min for team
- If you do not meet the minimum, your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee’s among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- *Size of small groups depends on type of dodgeball league
- Party – 2-12 Players for small group
- Traditional – 2-8 Players for small group
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before registration deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
SOLO / FREE AGENT
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in Baltimore!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
- League t-shirts
- Food and drink specials
- End-of-Season party with FREE beer
- Prizes and more!
- FREE Pitcher of Beer EVERY week for EVERY team after the games!
This is a SOCIAL league so make sure to bring your team to the sponsor bar after the games for some tomfoolery!
Click on the registration links to see which location each dodgeball league goes to. You’ll get to meet and party with players from many of our other sports leagues as well so get ready to meet tons of people every week!
Click HERE for a copy of the rules.
For assistance and inquiries about scheduling, rules, and officiating, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!