Baltimore Kan Jam League
Yet another sport that can be conquered with a drink in hand! Come and hone your frisbee skills in one of the most social leagues we offer.
Baltimore Social Kan Jam
- Roster Minimum: 4 players No gender requirements
- Teams will play 2-3 matches a night. Matches consist of a best of 3 game to 21 points.
- The season will be 6 weeks long plus the playoffs.
- All teams make the playoffs at the end of the season (unless you forfeit 2x).
- Team T-shirts will be delivered to the teams by the 2nd week of the league.
How to Sign Up
- Minimum players for a full Kan Jam team is 4. If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee’s among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before signup deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
SOLO / FREE AGENT
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in Baltimore!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
Kan Jam Details
- Super sweet Baltimore Social Kan Jam shirts in your own team specific color.
- 1 BOGO Pitcher Coupon per team per week
- Free beer party at the end of each season for all league players.
- Weekly Bud Light specials at the league sponsor bar.
- Inclusion in other Baltimore Social special events and activities.
This is a SOCIAL league so make sure to bring your team to the sponsor bar after the games for some tomfoolery!
Click on the registration links to see which location each league goes to. You’ll get to meet and party with players from many of our other sports leagues as well so get ready to meet tons of people every week!
For assistance and inquiries about scheduling, rules, and officiating, contact us at email@example.com!