How it Started
We had some very Humble beginnings.. Our first every league was a 16 person Bocce league in Federal Hill in the Spring of 2010. We wanted to change the landscape and perception of Social Leagues in Baltimore. The Goal was to create something that was actually social, organized and a way for people to meet others people in a low intensity environment that was easy to register for! We just had Bocce and Skeeball Leagues till 2013 when we expanded to other Sports and Events.
Today our Goal is to make Baltimore the MOST ACTIVE CITY in the USA! Why not us? Baltimore has the Ravens, Orioles and great companies like Under Armour that are all about sports! We think this is the key to our city getting better by getting active at a touch of button from a 6 year old playing in Bmore Kids Sports to a 90 years old playing Bocce.
We Focus on 3 major components equally to make your experience with Baltimore the Social the BEST!
1) Click to PLAY
– We strive to make it so anyone can just CLICK to sign-up as a team, small group of friends or just SOLO! We are constantly working on our website and technology to enhance the experience and to have all the information for the league easy to access and easy to play.
2) Game Day Experience
– Fields, Equipment, Staff, Scheduling, Rules and everything else to make the game day experience better. We are always evaluating ourselves to make the experience better. Setting expectations for leagues to be social or competitive and sticking to the goal. For example our Flag Football has levels and you can sign for a competitive division where our Bocce league is very social. We also have something for everyone no matter your Age, Ability, or Gender.
3) Getting SOCIAL
– Creating an atmosphere that is fun, creative and low stress for our members is something we work on every single day. The human interaction is HUGE to what we do. We want you to meet PEOPLE. We come up with creative ways to make that happen Theme Weeks, 1 Sponsor Bar per league, Pitcher Coupons, End of Season Parties, City Championships, Festivals, Regatta’s and Volunteer opportunities.
– Treat People the right way (Players, Staff and Partners)
– No Barrier to Entry (Age, Sex or ability)
– Give Value to our Community ( Free Youth Leagues, Volunteers and Support)
– Give the Same Effort for a 10 person Event as a 1,000 person Event
– Be Creative and Try New things even if they fail!
– Give People an avenue to HAVE FUN, Network and ENJOY LIFE
– Create an Atmosphere that was Laid Back and Social at the field and the Bar!
As the Baltimore Social Brand Evolves we will become a one stop shop for Events, Leagues, Fitness Classes, Festivals and a great way to find things to do for people in Baltimore. We are also a great place to plan a corporate or charity event. Create a buzz for your Company or Event in a unique fun way that really makes it stand out!! We look forward to being apart of the Baltimore Community and some other Cities in the USA! We are taking LIFE and Making it FUN AGAIN!
Be Active. Be Social. Bmore!!!