Baltimore Shuffleboard League
Teams will play two matches a night, meet a ton of new people and get awesome bar specials each week! Best of all, you get to tell people you’re in a Shuffleboard League!
How to Sign Up
- Minimum players for a full Shuffleboard team is 4. If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee’s among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before signup deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
SOLO / FREE AGENT
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in Baltimore!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
- 2 people minimum to play
- Roster Minimum: 5 players
- There is no gender requirement for shuffleboard
- Teams will play best of 3 matches
- Matches are consisted of a 30 minute games
- Team T-shirts will be delivered to the teams the first night of the league.
- All teams make the playoffs at the end of the season (unless you forfeit 2x)
- League t-shirts provided to each team in own unique color at the field week 1
- Free beer party at the end of each season for all league players.
- Weekly Bud Light specials at the league sponsor bar.
- Inclusion in other Baltimore Social special events and activities.
Click on the registration links to see which location and sponsor bar each Cornhole league is hosted at. All Skeeball leagues are hosted at a bar so there is no having to travel anywhere, just show up and get ready to meet and party with new friends and teammates!
For assistance and inquiries about scheduling, rules, and officiating, contact us at baltimore@VoloCity.org!