Baltimore Volleyball League
We play 6v6 (Coed Indoor, Grass, and Beach), 4v4 and 2v2 (Men’s, Women’s and Coed Beach). Please make sure your captain selects the skill level at which your team would like to play.
Baltimore Social Volleyball
- 9 to 15 players will make up the final team (For 4’s 6 to 9 players will make up the final team)
- Roster Minimum 6’s: 9 players
- Roster Minimum 4’s: 6 players
- Games will be played with rally scoring, best of 3 (25-25-15)
- All teams make the playoffs at the end of the season (unless you forfeit 2x)
- All small groups (2-8 players) & free agents will be merged after registration closes
(Be sure to have your captain select a level)
A League: Any contact with the net is the loss of a point
B League: Minimal net contact or carries is allowed. However, obvious net contact or carries should be called
(please explain to your teammate or opponent what they are doing wrong – they may be new to the sport)
How to Sign Up
9+ PLAYERS (6’s)
6+ PLAYERS (4’s)
- Minimum players for a full 6’s volleyball team is 9 . If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- Minimum players for a full 4’s volleyball team is 6. If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee’s among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before signup deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
SOLO / FREE AGENT
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in Baltimore!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
- League t-shirts provided to each team in own unique color at the field week 1.
- Free beer party at the end of each season for all league players.
- Weekly Bud Light specials at the league sponsor bar.
- Inclusion in other Baltimore Social special events and activities.
This is a SOCIAL league so make sure to bring your team to the sponsor bar after the games for some tomfoolery!
Click on the registration links to see which location each volleyball league goes to. You’ll get to meet and party with players from many of our other sports leagues as well so get ready to meet tons of people every week!
For assistance and inquiries about scheduling, rules, and officiating, contact us at email@example.com!