Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
Pick a project or event that fits within your schedule!
- Photographers / videographers
- Field managers
- Provide support at Fundraising or community events
- Community outreach & support
- Social media contributors
How to Register as a Volunteer:
1. Click below to select the program you’d like to volunteer with
2. Click the blue “Register” button
3. Before we begin, are you registering … “Myself”
4. If you already play in a Baltimore Social, you already have an account and you can log in with the same user name and password
5. If you are new to Baltimore Social or Volo City, create an account by filling out a user name and password. Fill out Parent Information
6. Click “Register”
7. Select desired role – ex: coach, admin volunteer
8. Fill out Volunteer information
If you have any questions contact us at Bmorevolunteers@volocity.org
Volunteer with Volo City Kids Baltimore and receive a discounted Volo City Adult league!
It’s a win for everyone involved! We help some great local programs get the word out and some help and you get to do something good in your community and get a little bit off your league membership!!
In addition to all these other wonderful benefits …
- Connect with volunteers from a variety of professional backgrounds, local business contributors and future social sports players!
- Practice a professional skill you’ve been meaning to develop while supporting an organization that removes the barriers to athletic participation for those who need the opportunity most.
- Share your love of social sports with the kids in our community.
What We Do
Volo City Kids removes barriers to athletic participation
Volo City Kids provides free organized sports for the kids of Baltimore
- Teach team play through our youth league play
- Connect communities by including as volunteers young professionals from Volo City Adult leagues
- Invest in community building by providing post-game social events for our players, parents and volunteers, which include food provided by local businesses